At the core of the justice professions
What is the role of the judge at the Tribunal Civil?
What is the prosecutor's role?
What is the role of the clerk?
How to become a clerk?
Various and complementary professions
The proper functioning of the Judiciary Power is based on the complementarity between the various functions that can be exercised in:
- Judicial professions, within the civil, criminal or public law instances, whose vocation is to dispense justice.
- Administrative professions, within the support directorates (Direction des ressources humaines, Direction des finances, etc.) which contribute to the overall administration of the institution.
2 distinct branches lead to these professions:
- The commercial branch (CFC, commercial vocational matura, matura, etc.)
- The university branch (bachelor or master, lawyer’s licence, doctorate, etc.)
The job information
- Public Prosecutor
- Tribunal des prud'hommes Judge
- Deputy Judge
- Assessor Judge
- Clerk assistant
- Economic Crime Analyst
- Bailiff of the Public Prosecutor's Office