Emergencies at the Financial Services Desk (securities/guarantees, seizures, urgent interim measures): 14h-17h
Accepted payment methods:
Cash, credit/debit cards (Postcard, Maestro, Vpay, Mastercard & Visa, Twint)
The payment of the slips are not allowed at the desk.
Case postale 3675
1211 Genève 3
Mrs. Metihe MEHMETI
Deputy Secretary General
Strategic financial management
The financial expertise unit:
- Develops the four-year financial plan (PFQ) and the ten-year investment plan (PDI).
- Develops and monitors the institution's annual budget.
- Closes the annual accounts and prepares the annual financial report.
- Carries out specific financial analyses and monthly financial reports for internal management and governance bodies.
- Represents the Judiciary Power within the State of Geneva and with various external entities in the areas that concern it.
The Financial Services are mainly involved in the following areas:
- Collection of payments from litigants (invoices, fees, etc.)
- Payment of service provider invoices
- Recovery of the Judiciary Power's debts (except in the criminal branch)
- Rental deposit
- Accounting for all instances
Financial internal oversight
The financial internal oversight unit:
- Ensures that the accounts are correctly handled.
- Maintains an internal financial oversight system adapted to the institution's structure.
- Carries out regular and ad hoc internal operational financial oversight actions as required.
- Prepares regular oversight reports for the Direction des finances and the institution's management bodies.
The Direction des finances led by its director comprises:
- A financial expertise unit
- The Financial Services of the Judiciary Power
- A financial internal oversight unit
The desk of the financial services is open from Monday to Friday from 9h to 12h.
For emergencies such as ex-parte interim measures, securities and seizures, the desk is also open from 14h to 17h.
You must wait for a payment slip to be issued by the Contraventions Service.
To obtain a payment arrangement (extension of the deadline, payment by instalments), you can go to the Contraventions Service with the payment slip, your last tax assessment, your last salary slip and all the documents supporting your expenses.
Service des contraventions
Chemin de la Gravière 5, 1227 Les Acacias
T. +41 22 427 51 70
You should write to the Financial Services of the Judiciary Power by attaching a copy of the decision mentioning the return of the funds, a copy of your identity card and by indicating your bank or postal address.
You will receive a referenced payment slip to use for the payment of costs.